miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010

Siete Tazas, Molina




I gone to talk about my last vacations in “Siete tazas” (is in the seventh region, close to Molina). I went in February with my boyfriend. Initially we would go in a Bus, but in the last minute hi want go drivering. So, we travelled to Molina. In the road we stop to eat in “Juan y medio”, a restaurant of typical Chilean food. We eat a very big “cazuela”, because they cook giant plates. Then we take the road again and travelled like two hours more. When arrived to Molina, we take a track, but we were not so sure about the track, so we take 3 hours more to arrive :S
We stayed at camping 4 Km from the National Park “Siete tazas”. The next morning we go walking, the park is a beautiful place. It has waterfalls. We saw it and then we knew a few persons who do ecotourism. They offered us to do canyoning. It is to lower the water fall for a rope. I was very nervous but I accepted. So, the next day we went very early to “Velo de la Novia”, a water fall of 80 meters. It`s incredible. So we go down… the water was freezing, and was so high… when we were already down, we do trekking like 3 hours. The landscape was beautiful and we were only 4 persons, so there was no noise. I love this place, but was very sad went it was the earthquake, because “Siete tazas” it emptied. Now it is turning the water…



2 comentarios:

  1. I visit this place once... but I can't remember why....
    It's a cool place ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i heard about the damages that siete tazas had, i visited that place years ago, but i was too little to remember... now i guess i won't be able to see it

    ResponderEliminar