miércoles, 26 de mayo de 2010

My favorite things.....


I think my favorite piece of technology is my cell phone, I have one since seven years. I lose it many, but always my parents buy other. So witch the time I started to love it. But I don´t consider myself a fan of technology, I use the cell phone to call and like alarm clock. Yet I used every day. So the last time I gone to buy one, I choose a very simple model, It hasn’t camera, either music or video camera, I just can call and I love it, because is simple and easy to use. I sound like an old person, but always lose my things so I don´t spend a lot of money in things like iPhone or Gphone…
My second favorite thing is my notebook; I buy it three years ago and make me so happy. The reason because I wanted it so much is for the university, I never finished my works in home so I needed it. How I don´t know so much about technology I just buy a very beautiful computer, It´s white whit silver lines… Also is a very good machine… I think… but I´m not a geek so I believe that because a workmate said to me…
I use it all the time and it never crash, soy I feel very lucky with my purchase… And still think it has very pretty.

1 comentario:

  1. heeey are you the one I was talking to about elder people last wednesday? If you are (and I think you are...probably), it was real fun! you're a nice person, I enjoyed talking to you :D hope we can do it again sometime, at class or just anytime~~

    see you, take care!

    ResponderEliminar