miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

MY CAREER....

I believe that in my career (architecture) they are necessary certain artistic and creative skills, but still there are other qualities that accompany these. To study architecture is necessary to be very responsible and working constant, because every week there is a new work to realize and we don’t have so much time.

I think these qualities brings a creative qualities in architecture but always think and meditate on how to make the project not to be an artist, but if being proactive and always be looking for new ideas.

On the other side, I think accountability is something that one develops with time. In the first year of University It’s hard to all used to the fast time and make it a priority workshop and no family or friends or the holidays. Generally, the persons who cannot prioritize the university go away in the first or second year.

As for the courses, I think there should be more courses of "computer graphics" and "bioclimatic arquitecture"

about the future ... I have this year and next ... I really do not feel so prepared to go to work, even though I've focused on the construction and structures, I feel there is still much to learn, yet I have really wanted to start now to work! ! When finished I will continue studying ...maybe do a Master in another country!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. prioritize the university over my family was the hardest. but even now I have trouble prioritizing classes and all XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think priorities are an issue. You don't really get to breathe among classes and projects.

    Sometimes it just feels AMAZINGLY good to stay in bed the whole morning and to skip class, just to remember how it felt to be asleep and unaware of the rest of the world :p

    ResponderEliminar